Welcome Aboard The Ocean Sun
British Columbia Northern Salmon and Halibut Fishing Tours
The Ocean Sun at anchor in one of our many secluded bays .
The Yacht Fisher Ocean Sun is a 60′ Monk design motor yacht built with the idea of accommodating guests . Our British Columbia northern coastal salmon fishing and halibut fishing charters as well as our beautiful British Columbia coastal water eco adventure tours include very comfortable and private accommodations .
We pride ourselves in delivering a first class experience for each and every guest that joins us for the British Columbia fishing and Eco tour of a lifetime.
Captain Jim's Adventures
Board the Ocean Sun for an Adventure “you won’t soon forget”
The Fancy Details
- The hull is constructed of Red and Yellow Cedar and Mahogany and the interior is tastefully finished in Teak.
- You have plenty of room to walk-around the decks with the aft (back) section of the vessel covered, as well as topside dining and viewing available.
- We have personalized accommodations for 4 to 8 guests, with 5 staterooms;
- Comfortable beds with thick down comforters to keep you snug and warm;
- 3 Heads (bathrooms), 2 showers;
- Full Galley (kitchen), with a freezer & microwave;
- Satellite Radio
- VCR/DVD/Stereo (With an off switch if you wish);
- Satellite phone (for safety), among many other comforts.
- The Ocean Sun is accompanied by one 17′ Boston Whaler and one 14′ Lund Jet outboard 14ft Klamath 30hp outboard.
- We consider the Ocean Sun a mobile fishing lodge that travels (and stays) where the fish are!!
The Technical Details
- The Ocean Sun has twin 190 hp. Isuzu diesel engines that give her a comfortable cruising speed of 8-10 knots. Our vessel is equipped with state-of-the-art electronics for navigation.
- The Ocean Sun has a draft of 6′ and weighs approximately 51 tons.
- All of which provides a safe, stable and quiet voyage.